RITWIK Infotech offers a whole range of consulting practice starting from ERP strategy & roadmap, product evaluation & selection, implementation to post-implementation maintenance, support services and systems audit. We also evaluate your requirements for added JD Edwards modules & functionality, ensuring the latest JDE service packs and updates give you the required boost to stay above competition. We ensure our clients are equipped with tools, methodologies, templates and accelerators. We ensure successful implementations & roll-outs, faster upgrades & migrations and 24*7 maintenance & support.
JD Edwards practice covers the entire service spectrum from sales, licensing, design implementation and project management to on-going support from your applications. Organizations trust the JD Edwards suite of products and applications, due to its stability and breadth of products.
Backed by robust implementation methodology and tools, our team completely undertakes the following:
- Project planning
- Requirement gathering to scoping
- As-IS and To-BE process definitions
- Business process design and reengineering
- System configuration
- User training and handholding
- Testing – CRP, ICRP, UAT, Stress Testing, Parallel testing, Benchmarking, impact analysis
- Automation using tools like OATS
- Documentation – SOPs, Process flow diagrams, Step by step process flows with screenshots and expected results, UPK
- Interface creation and customization
- Readiness assessment, health check at go-live
- Project go-live and production support